[Phrf] Volunteers Needed for Wine on Wayzata Bay-June 28, 2019!

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Wed Jun 19 15:59:27 CDT 2019

[ https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2834625/true#/invitation ]
Greetings, PHRF Members!

Wine on Wayzata Bay--an fun event benefiting Wayzata Sailing (formerly the Wayzata Community Sailing Center) is coming up quickly -- just NINE MORE DAYS until the big event on June 28 at Wayzata Yacht Club! I wanted to be sure you were all aware that there are still opportunities to volunteer for the event and we're hoping you will consider helping us out, or share this with a friend or family member who may be interested!

You can check out the available positions and times, and sign up quickly and easily here:
[ https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2834625/true#/invitation | https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2834625/true#/invitation ]

And thank you to those of you who have already signed up!

Jolene Boyd

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking." (Maya Angelou)