[Phrf] 2019 Rating/Handicap Form

Dan Schertner dschertner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:48:16 CDT 2019

Hello all fellow PHRF fleet members. As Ray's email stated, the season will
be upon us soon. I want to clarify some things in regards to the form for
your handicap.

   - Fill out the form *completely*.
   - Enter *all *dimensions in *decimal feet*. This includes your head sail
   LP.
   - Fill out 2 forms *completely *if you intend to sail in both PHRF I &
   PHRF II.
   - Declare what fleet will be your default fleet to sail in.
   - Get your form in as soon as possible with your $25 fleet dues, as it
   takes time to get everything in and submitted to the scoring chair to be in
   the system. If you get your form/payment in late, you run the risk of
   having a handicap of 1 for a while. This also includes your club membership
   fee. You will not be entered in to the system by the scoring chair until
   that is paid as well.
   - If you have any questions or concerns about your handicap, please
   email me directly with them. I will do my best to get back to you quickly
   with a clear response.
   - If you have any questions in regards to the WYC PHRF Fleet rules, you
   can review them here, https://www.wyc.org/phrfrules
   - The form is in 2 formats, one is MS Word ".docx" and the other is PDF.
   Links are
   https://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/document/0149/5722/PHRF2019Form.docx?_ga=2.172340128.267601718.1552930887-106606538.1547836829
   &
   https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/document/0149/5723/PHRF2019Form.pdf?_ga=2.172340128.267601718.1552930887-106606538.1547836829
   respectively.

I hope this clears things up, see you at the fleet meeting & here's to a
great 2019 sailing season!

Dan Schertner
PHRF Fleet Ratings Chair