[Phrf] Volunteers still needed

joleneboyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Fri Sep 13 15:55:35 CDT 2019

Hey everyone!I'm still looking for a couple more volunteers to help with the "2nd shift" to serve chili after folks are back from the races Sunday (🤞) and a couple more to help with clean up afterward. (And if there's anyone who is willing to help me set-up before the races at 8 am, that would be great too!)If you're able to help out, please just email me and I'll get you signed up online--easy peasy! This is a fleet sponsored event so let's show the club what a great group we are!! 😁And a huge thanks to everyone who has signed up to volunteer already! Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor)PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator"Do the best that you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better." (Maya Angelou)