[Phrf] WYC - Reminder - Daily Check-in is REQUIRED

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 11:28:27 CDT 2020

Sailors - PLEASE remember to check-in daily when racing.  It is a central element of our COVID preparedness plan that we have to follow in order to allow racing.  41 boats raced on Thursday. I'm quite sure NOT all boats were sailing double handed!

So, PLEASE everyone check-in every time.  You can do it online before you leave home wyc.org/restartracing, or via the QR codes in eight places around the club, or via the paper forms under the balcony.

Nobody wants to make work for the protest committee, so please just do it, then go enjoy your race.

Thanks, and see you out there.

Andy Spence-Parsons
Commodore | Wayzata Yacht Club
commodore at wyc.org