[Phrf] PHRF Meeting Announcement

arayb at centurylink.net arayb at centurylink.net
Tue May 5 21:56:28 CDT 2020

Greetings PHRF Sailors,

It’s time for the annual PHRF fleet meeting. Although I had originally hoped we would be able to meet in person by now for our traditional meeting, it seems we need to go with plan B and conduct a virtual meeting. This year’s meeting will be on Monday, May 11 at 6:30 via Zoom. To join please click on the link below or dial in using the meeting phone number, ID, and password.

The meeting minutes, and treasurer’s report from the 2019 meeting are attached for your convenience. Please have these handy as they will be reviewed during the meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting link

[ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82242785751?pwd=WmFlUHErRlRydDBFc0ZUWVZJemFXZz09 | https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82242785751?pwd=WmFlUHErRlRydDBFc0ZUWVZJemFXZz09 ]

Dial in number: [ callto:+1%20312%20626%206799 | (312) 626-6799 ]

Meeting ID: 822 4278 5751

Password: 001637

Ray Boyd

PHRF Commodore