[Phrf] WYC - three upcoming educational events.

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 20:30:09 CDT 2021

Good evening all.

We have a very busy week coming up as we prepare for the upcoming season.  Three ZOOM events you will not want to miss.

Tuesday 27th April 7pm-9pm
First Spring series seminar with Terry Foster. First 30 minutes is about what you need to know as a new racer.  The last 90 minutes is all about tactics, strategies, and rules around the racecourse.  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88957097970?pwd=K29pMGNPUTl1aGlYTmsrMElxcnFwUT09

Wednesday 28th April 7pm-9pm
New Rules 2021-2025 with Bruce and Kevin. New Year. New Rules. Learn about the new “F” Mark. mark, the new PFD rule, changes to Rule 20.4 for Room to Tack, Rule 16 - Changing Course (or not to change course)?! and Rule 62- “ To Protest (or not to protest)?!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88129198379?pwd=ZWg3VXlEL0F4ekc0cGxmMXd0ejYrQT09

Monday 3rd May 1900-2000
Join me for a pre-season introduction to the season ahead, including; Racing plans, Crew Size, COVID protocols while racing, COVID protocols while at WYC, and your questions. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86181267554?pwd=YjI5RElYa2svNDROY3NiNk5lWHdCdz09

Hope to see you there.