[Phrf] Rumble Rumble Rumble!!

Bibulus Bibulus at live.com
Fri Aug 13 11:10:26 CDT 2021

Hello my fellow PHRFers!  As you may be aware, this Sunday, Aug. 15th, is our annual PHRF Rumble!  It's going to be a blast.  Wind looks PERFECT, the sun will shine, and we will get some races in!  The fun starts at 11 AM in the bay, so you don't have to motor far.  If the wind forecast holds, we might get 5 of these short races in.  You only get half a race credit per rumble race, but they round UP, so this would mean three easy credits for anyone that still needs them.  And remember, no PHRF boats can get credit for the regular race at two because of the rumble, so you might as well show up!

But AFTER the madness in the bay we are having a mini-social back at the club.  Lunch potluck!  Bring something if you can, and we will chill out and eat while we have the club to ourselves.  I have asked Todd to make sure the kegs are open early for us, so there will be beer!

So see you all this Sunday!  RUUUUUUUUMMMBLE!!!

Josh
P2 Capt.