[Phrf] REMINDER: PHRF Fleets Summer Social: Friday, July 23 @ 6:30-9:30 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sun Jul 18 09:51:43 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Reminder that the PHRF Fleets Summer Social is this coming FRIDAY, Jul 23, from 6:30-9:30 pm at the WYC! I am looking for a volunteer or two to run the grill this year (basically, cook up chicken breasts and brats at the beginning of the social) - if you're willing to lend a helping hand, please email Jolene individually at [ mailto:joleneboyd at centurylink.net | joleneboyd at centurylink.net ] . If you have any yard games you'd like to bring along, please do so!

Details are below--hope you can join us for our First Social Since COVID (!) to have some food, fun, and fellowship! :)

Who : All PHRF Fleet members (PHRF 1 and 2), including boat owners, skippers, crew, and family (kids welcome)
What : POTLUCK ! The fleets will provide chicken breasts and brats (with buns for both and some fixings), as well as wine and beer (soda and water is available in the clubhouse). Please something to share with the group and anything else you want to grill for yourself.
Where : Wayzata Yacht Club, 1100 Eastman Lane, Wayzata
When : Fri 7/23/21 - 6:30-9:30 pm

No RSVP needed. (Please let me know if you're willing to help out with the grilling, though!)

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor )
PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are. " - [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] Brené Brown