[Phrf] SAVE THE DATE: PHRF Summer Social! Fri Jul 23, 2021, 6-9 pm

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sun Jun 27 09:15:18 CDT 2021

Hey PHRF People!

We're excited to share that we will be having a PHRF Summer Social this year! Please save the date for Friday, July 23, 2021 from 6-9 pm at the WYC clubhouse for a fun evening!

More details to come, but it will be similar to past summer socials (mostly potluck, but the fleets will provide wine and beer, and likely some grilled meat.)

The social is open to all PHRF Fleets boat owners who have paid their annual PHRF dues, as well as their crew members and families (children are welcome). Please share this with other PHRF people who may not get these emails or FB posts.

We're looking forward to seeing friendly faces and fellowship!

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor )

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator