[Phrf] PHRF Meeting Announcement

A RAY BOYD Owner arayb at centurylink.net
Sat Mar 27 12:22:06 CDT 2021

Greetings PHRF Sailors,

It’s time again for the annual PHRF fleet meeting. This year’s virtual meeting will be on Tuesday, April 13 at 6:30 via Zoom. To join please click on the link below or dial in using the meeting phone number, ID, and password.

Join Zoom Meeting link

[ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84112748353?pwd=QWltK0dOQlRpODFnd3hWbURydHd4Zz09 | https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84112748353?pwd=QWltK0dOQlRpODFnd3hWbURydHd4Zz09 ]

Dial in number: [ callto:+1%20312%20626%206799 | 312-626-6799 ]

Meeting ID: 841 1274 8353

Passcode: 529612

The minutes from the 2020 meeting are attached for your convenience. I will send out the agenda and treasurer’s report for this year’s meeting next week. Please have these handy as they will be reviewed during the meeting.

The PHRF rating fee this year will be $25 so please send those in as soon as possible. While we are still working through a few technical issues regarding electronic rating forms and payments, we are still accepting the forms by email and both the form and payment by mail in.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the Zoom meeting and I’m sure we are all looking forward to getting back on the water.

Ray Boyd

PHRF Commodore

WYC