[Phrf] Handicap Forms

Dan Schertner dschertner at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:09:53 CDT 2021

Good afternoon PHRF Fleet,

I have submitted a number of handicaps to Ernie to be entered into the
scoring system. He will be doing this on May 5th. I need time to verify and
enter values so, if you have not submitted your form, please do so ASAP. I
need to have your form by 4pm on Tuesday, May 4th. Here is the link to the
online form.
https://wyc.sportngin.com/register/form/045481096#_ga=2.95652895.2029662260.1619972587-1675154095.1549561548

You will receive a confirmation email from the system and then one from me
that I have submitted your handicap to Ernie. At this time, mail your check
to Chuck as per usual process, I have not had time to code the online
payment page as of yet.

Ernie and I both appreciate you being expeditious with this.

Thank you,

Dan Schertner
PHRF Ratings Chair