[Phrf] Need a flag?

Bibulus Bibulus at live.com
Thu May 6 10:29:07 CDT 2021

Hello PHRF fleets!  Tonight is our first Thursday night race, and it's going to be a blast.  Looks like good wind!  But as you get all your ducks in a row for the racing season, make sure you have your flag!  What?  You don't have a yellow P2 flag or a green P1 flag?  Well then I am your guy.  Email, text, or just "flag" me down sometime before a race and I can give you one.  We just ordered more (your PHRF dues hard at work), so just let me know!  My boat is right next to the crane--I can just leave you a flag on the forestay and you can pick it up at your leisure.

See you soon on the water!

Josh Garvin
P2 Capt.