[Phrf] Volunteers Needed on Sunday 9/26: Fall Regatta Chili Social

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Sat Sep 11 10:07:38 CDT 2021

Hello PHRF members (and friends)!

I hope this finds everyone well and enjoying the sailing season! The apparent shift in the weather has me thinking about the Fall Regatta and the associated gathering after the Sunday races, the Fall Regatta Chili Social! As most of you know, the PHRF Fleets have a tradition of hosting this social, one of the final socials of the season. After consultation with some of the PHRF officers and the WYC Board of Directors, we have decided to move forward with planning for this event (following the club's COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations).

That means we will need to gather our usual team of volunteers to make sure we can provide a fun event for the whole club!

Please sign up via [ https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA4AD28AAF8CF8-2021 | 2021 WYC Fall Regatta Chili Social @ SignUp Genius ] .

    * Click on the Sign Up box in the right column for the time slot you can fill
    * Click Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page
    * Enter your first and last name, enter email (optional)
    * Click the Sign Up Now button to finalize

If you have any issues, please contact me directly at this email or through the SignUp Genius page.

Thank you in advance for your help to make this a successful event! :)

For your information, below are the current COVID-19 precautions (subject to change based on BOD directives):
Serving will be set up on/around the patio outside of the clubhouse.
If needed, the BOD will make arrangements to erect a tent outdoors to provide outdoor shelter for the event.
There is an indoor limit of 25 people, and the CDC guidance about masks indoors will be followed.
There is a limit of 4 people allowed in the kitchen area at one time, with masks.

Sincerely,

Jolene Boyd

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are. " - [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] Brené Brown