[Phrf] PHRF Social Update

Jolene Thibedeau Boyd joleneboyd at centurylink.net
Wed Mar 2 15:47:21 CST 2022

Hi PHRF-sters!

Thanks to all who were able to share their thoughts and preferences about a spring social with us via the form I sent out a bit ago. Based on responses and continued uncertainties with COVID-19, we have decided not to have a social at this time. We will reassess things once the weather is warm enough to comfortably be outside for events and decide if we want to schedule something during the racing season. Hope all are doing well, regardless!

In the meantime, please consider joining us for a virtual event hosted by the WYC Membership Committee:

2022 WYC Wanderlust Series 2: Bayfield to Antigua Aboard the Quintessence III

March 15 , 2022 @ 7pm (VIRTUAL)
A delivery on a Frers 47 so epic, its telling requires three speakers, with David Crum, Volker Petersen, and Craig A. Smith !
Free to attend. [ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-wanderlust-series-2-bayfield-to-antigua-aboard-the-quintessence-iii-registration-273951966707 | REGISTRATION REQUIRED ] .

Click [ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-wanderlust-series-2-bayfield-to-antigua-aboard-the-quintessence-iii-registration-273951966707 | here ] to sign up and receive event reminders.

Have an adventure you'd like to share? Contact [ mailto:membership at wyc.org | membership at wyc.org ] !

Looking forward to seeing folks at the lake in a couple of months!!

Jolene Boyd (PHRF 1, Bel-Nor )

PHRF Fleets Social Coordinator

"True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are. " - [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] [ https://brenebrown.com/ ] Brené Brown