[Phrf] 2022 PHRF Fleet Meeting

A RAY BOYD Owner arayb at centurylink.net
Mon Mar 14 23:46:18 CDT 2022

Greetings PHRF Sailors,

This year’s sailing season is just around the corner so it’s time again for our annual PHRF fleet meeting. This year’s meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 13 at 6:30pm. Based on the results of the survey for the winter social, I decided to conduct the meeting via Zoom just like last year. To join please click on the link below or dial in using the meeting phone number, ID, and password.

Join Zoom Meeting link

[ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85379921420?pwd%3DSWVBQzczejhXcGhiaVRyeFRnTE8vQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1G5JOdmX4JhjoXVev45SzG | https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85379921420?pwd=SWVBQzczejhXcGhiaVRyeFRnTE8vQT09 ]

Dial in number: 312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 853 7992 1420

Passcode: 530971

The 2021 meeting minutes and the current treasurer’s report are attached for your convenience. Please have these handy as they will be reviewed during the meeting. I will send out the agenda a few days before the meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the Zoom meeting and I’m sure we are all looking forward to getting back on the water.

Ray Boyd

PHRF Commodore

WYC