[S2] Star of the North Regatta

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Jan 23 23:19:33 UTC 2009

Greetings and Happy New Year!

The 2009 Star of the North Regatta has been scheduled for September 18-20.
I am very excited to serve as chairperson, with the help of Dutch Bull.  I
would like to get started with committee meetings and spread out the work
over the year instead of waiting until the last minute.

An enthusiastic person is needed to represent the S2 Fleet on the committee.
Primary responsibilities will include attendance at committee meetings (not
too many of those, I hope), and building the numbers of the S2 Fleet.

There were six S2 7.9