[S2] SOTN Registration Update.

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Sep 3 11:56:09 CDT 2009

WOW!  You guys kept me busy for a couple of days.  Here is the list as of
now.  Everyone on this list gets an extra hat.  I will have them at the WYC
tonight.

I placed an order for 109 shirts.  I ordered a FEW (VERY FEW) extras.  If
you place a shirt order now, and I do not have your size ordered as an
extra, you will receive your shirt AFTER the regatta.  It will still be a
cool shirt to wear for many racing seasons.

Capri 25
Glen Selvin                     #333    Suicidal Bird
Mark Corbin                    #289    Smitten
Bob Carpenter                 #334    Jalapeno
Corny Boersma               #198    Offline
Randy Schwichtenberg    #417    Slam Dunk
William Brennom             #168    Code Blue
Larry Aubuchon               #207     Rampage
Eric Roubal                     #291     Consensus
Odell Tuttle                    #249      Lickety Split
Dutch Bull                       #259    Magic
Bruce Tam                      #3790    Tsunami
Rick Tanler                      #42665   Adios
Brian Prall                        #196      Ellie Jay
Scott Sundquist                #355      Wahoo
Glenn Seager                   #176       El Encierro
Richard Korinke               #152        Rockit

Sonar
Bert Foster                      #24    Sesame Street
David Olson                     #41     Azor
Howard Noreen                #113    Soñar
Mark Kochendorfer           #239    Liberty
John Sligh                       #464     Gusto
Marty Fossen                  #391      Surly Angel
Charlie Luke                    #40       Tally Ho!

S2 7.9
Todd Abram                     #524    Whirlwind
Don Harasyn                    #8275  Sea Schnell

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta

Wayzata Yacht Club