[S2] Star of the North Regatta -- September 14-16

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Wed Aug 15 21:59:51 CDT 2012

The Star of the North Regatta is less than one month away!

I have heard that there will be six S2s.  Not sure exactly who they are.
The only boat I know for sure will NOT be there is Hard Tack.  (Wipe away
tear.)

I need a volunteer to be the S2 7.9 Fleet Representative.  This is not a
difficult job.  The primary responsibility will be to get your fleet boats
to register.

The Fleet Representative does not have to be a boat owner.  As soon as
someone steps up, the NOR will go online and registration can begin!

Looking forward to a fun event with you all!

Carmella Foster