[S2] Star of the North Regatta -- September 14 - 16

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sat Aug 25 22:37:18 CDT 2012

It's only 3 weeks away, and many of you have been asking.

The website is mostly updated, still a work in process, but you should be
able to register, order shirts, dinners and lunches.  www.wyc.org/star

Registration is still only $120 until September 8th.  After September 8th it
will be $150.  No reason to wait until the last minute.  Where else can 4 or
5 people enjoy 3 days of quality racing, good food, beer, rum and live music
for $40 per day?

Every registered boat will get 4 Mount Gay Rum red caps and 4 tickets to
Saturday dinner.  Extra dinner tickets are $10.

Friday night will be burgers & brats.  No tickets required.

Short-sleeved t-shirts are $15.  Long-sleeved t-shirts are $18.

I would like to have a short meeting tomorrow after racing.  I am testing a
recipe for lamb kabobs, so come enjoy samples!

Carmella Foster