[S2] WYC Saturday Oct. 20, 2012

telse at aol.com telse at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 13:47:31 CDT 2012

Everybody -

We need eight more volunteers in order to make the Commodore Cup Chili
Lunch happen.

This is our fleet's responsibility. Please make sure your boat is
'represented'.

Chuck Hutchinson and Bruce Marcus have already done the lions share of
the work finding and buying all of the food. No real cooking required.
Two of the Hard Tack crew are doing set up (early).

Here's what we need:

2 people (work with Chuck) 10 AM ~ 11:30
- Put chili in roasters, begin heating. Put out (covered / cut)
condiments, cornbread, cake and utensils. Get ready to serve.

3 people Serve    About noon - 1:30 PM
- Serve chili and cake, replenish condiments, utensils etc

3 people clean up 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Clean kitchen, put tables away, throw out trash.

You can race in the event and volunteer for the food serving. Just hop
off as soon as your boat hits the dock.

First to reply = first choice of duty.

Please reply to the following:
Telse at aol.com
Banshee521 at gmail.com
Bruce at Marcusconstruction.com

Thanks. Let's make this fun for the whole club!

Tom

Sent from my iPhone
Please pardon typos