[S2] Star of the North

mootzeye at myclearwave.net mootzeye at myclearwave.net
Thu Aug 22 14:37:20 CDT 2013

We currently have (14) S2 7.9's at the club, our goal is to get at least
1/2 of the boats to show for the Star of the North Regatta!!

Crew problems are always an excuse, but I think I have a solution or two.
If you are absolutely not able to race, please suggest to your crew to
seek out me, Jeff Mootz on Skyhawk and I will try to coordinate with boats
short of crew.  If you are short crew contact me also and I will try to
get crew for you.

Another option would be to sail short.  If you race one full day with just
2 people, I'm going to ask the authorities if those boats could throw out
1 additional race but only from the day they are short.

My e-mail is mootzeye at myclearwave.net or Cell is 612-703-7287

Thanks everyone, it is a lot of fun!!  We will not be strictly enforcing
all the S2 7.9 rules, just say'in!  Jeff Mootz