[S2] WYC MANDATORY Trophy Sorting Wednesday November 13th 6PM at WYC - CONFIRM FLEET ATTENDANCE

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 18:30:51 CDT 2013

Sorry we need to re-do this, but we don't have the two volunteers for the 13th

Still need two. PLEASE check in with CraigA (email above).

I will have almost no access to Internet etc for the next two weeks, so I can't manage this one.

It's a simple gig. 90 minutes.

Again, please contact Craig.

Sent from my iPhone
Please pardon typos