[S2] S2 Fleet Information.

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 19:09:44 CDT 2013

- We collected 5 boats' class memberships at the meeting last week.

- For those who do not have a current Class Association sticker on your boom....you need to. It's required. We let it slide last year. Cannot do it again. It's VERY inexpensive. The (paper) forms are in the clubhouse. Fill one out. Put it and your check in the black dockbox in front of my boat. Just lift up the left side of the top. I'll even mail it in for you. The deadline is Saturday at noon. This Saturday 10/5.

- Paul and Jennifer Snyder will coordinate the Chili Party to be held after the last Commodore Cup on Oct 19. They will need 12 volunteers to help. Mostly it's a 60-90 minute commitment. Easy.

- 2015 S2 7.9 Class Championship at WYC. I'm working on it both at the club and with the class association. I have to be honest -- the class association membership 'thing' is getting in the way.

- Petitioning the WYC board to recognize the 7.9s as an independent fleet. I'm also working on that. Meeting with Ernie Brody (and possibly Bert Foster as well) tomorrow at the club. You're welcome to attend. 10:30 AM.

- Please make sure that your crew is signed up on this email list via the WYC fleet page. Here's a link: http://wyc.org/s2

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Please pardon typos