[S2] Please Respond - WYC regatta this weekend

telse at aol.com telse at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 11:28:57 CDT 2013

Hello everyone -

Is your boat planning to do the WYC Fall Regatta this weekend?
Two back-to-back races each day, Sat and Sun.
10 AM first gun.
Please let me know ASAP so that we can share crew for those who might be short.

In addition, (our fleet at WYC) has the possibility to host the 2015 S2 7.9 Class Championship Regatta.
I think this could be a really great opportunity. But it will take a bit of planning and a fair amount of coordination / volunteering. We need to decide within the next month or so.

I'll schedule a fleet meeting within the next couple of weeks.

Tom