[S2] Fleet meeting this Thrs 9/26?

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 12:39:47 CDT 2013

Hello everyone -

You may get this email twice. I'm using a couple of email lists to make sure everybody gets a copy.

Since Thursdays are done for the year, can we do a fleet meeting this week?

Thursday, September 26, 6:30PM at the WYC Clubhouse.

There are quite a few things on the docket:

 - WYC starting order & race management. Suggestions? Changes?
 - The 2014 S2 7.9 regatta schedule.
 - Should our fleet 'Bid' for the 2015 S2 7.9 Class Championship Regatta (we need to decide this quickly)
 - Fleet Finances report (relates to the CCR)
 - There is a proposal to split the Wayzata Bay races into two groups / two nights next year. Support that?
 - Your concerns / issues / needs for the boat and for the fleet
 - Used sails and gear for sale?
 - Class Dues. It's required. Technically you're not supposed to be scored without it. $35. Not a big deal. Bring your checkbook and I'll make it happen.
 - WYC and Sailing School developments.
 - The Commodore Cup Party

If you've got anything else, let me know. I'll put it on the list. Thanks.

Please make sure at least one of your boats crew can attend...with a checkbook and that huge $35 balance.

Thanks

Tom