[S2] WYC Web mail

randy gould gouldrandys at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:54:12 CDT 2014

Loring:
Thank you for reaching out.

There are a few ways to "get a ride." I can check with a couple of the
fleets related to a weekend need. Unfortunately the participation is down
typically on Saturday and Sunday in the one design fleets so we can see
what we get through the email route.  Otherwise we do have a *crew looking
for a ride* table at the club. That is usually the best place to gain
access.

Maybe we will get a chance to meet up.

Randy S Gould
612.867.2793