[S2] Star of the North Shirts - Need to know if you want one!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Aug 15 12:46:45 CDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The tee shirt guys just sent me the design (to which I have requested one minor change, but they want the order today.  I will guess at some numbers today, and send them amended numbers on Monday.  If you want to be sure of having a shirt for the regatta, just email me what you want.   I will order some extras, but if you don't tell me what you want, you may have to place your order at the regatta and get your shirt a couple of weeks later.  You don't have to pay now, but you are making a commitment to pay at the regatta.

Prices will be:                                                                                                                             [2014 SOTN Design 1.jpg]

Short-sleeve 100% cotton Men's sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL  $16
Long-sleeve 100% cotton Men's sizes S/M/L/XL/XXL   $20
Short-sleeve 100% polyester wicking technical shirt   $35
Long-sleeve 100% polyester wicking technical shirt     $40

Add $5 for 3X

All shirts are navy blue.   Email me what you want by Sunday evening.  Thank you!

Carmella