[S2] Star of the North Regatta S2 7.9, (Sonar, and Capri 25 too), one design racing

Jeff Mootz jeffandcarinmootz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:09:25 CDT 2014

Hi all!  New to this years regatta is sailing 2 days (Saturday and Sunday)
instead of the three days as in the past.  This will make it easier to crew
up and not interfere with work as much.

September 6-7th, WYC, Rum Bar (famous!), Great Food!, Crew brown bag
lunches!!

                                                       AND BEER

Our goal is to have 8 to 10  S2 7.9's on the line this year!  Last year we
had 6 boats.

One thing to note it that the Sunday C series will not allow these three
fleets to compete. So we will not be missing a champ series race.

Please consider joining us this year, great team/crew learning experience!!

Any questions, need crew or skipper, feel free to contact me.  If you are
not able to race please let me know and some of your crew may then be
available!  Thank-you!  Hope to see you out there this year!!  Jeff Mootz
(Skyhawk)