[S2] SOTN Website Updated -- Registration $75 until September 3

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Aug 22 23:13:17 CDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The website is updated and ready to use.  (I did it myself, so maybe it's all screwed up.)

Check it out:  www.wyc.org/star<http://www.wyc.org/star>

Things to do:

1.       Register your boat.  $75 until September 3.  $100 starting September 4.

2.      Buy tickets for Saturday Nightcrawler Party.  EVERYONE WHO PLANS TO ATTEND THE PARTY NEEDS TO BUY A TICKET.  Regatta Registration does not include the party.  I know this may confuse some, but because it is the scheduled Nightcrawler Party, all yacht club members are welcome to attend.  Only $10 per person for paella (made by the Paella Brothers, aka Mike Jagielski and friends), live music and the rum bar!  Price goes up to $15 after September 3.

3.      Order shirts.  The initial order has been placed.  I ordered some extras, but no guarantee your size will be available to wear at the regatta if you did not place your order last week.  Still, you know your gonna want a shirt, even if it arrives a couple of weeks later.

If any of the links do not work, or the shopping cart blows up, please let me know right away.  Watch for the usual holler for volunteers.  If you know anyone who can provide raffle prizes, that would be awesome!

It's going to be one great weekend of racing and, you know.

Carmella