[S2] Star of the North Regatta Update

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Sep 4 07:29:10 CDT 2014

I have to leave for work, and my count may not be accurate, but it looks like 27 boats have registered!  Two from Canada!

Yes the price is now $100.  Procrastination is expensive.  If you have a REALLY good excuse, talk to me.

Don't forget to buy tickets for the Saturday night party.  It's also the Nightcrawler... that means there a full moon (or almost full), and SOME people may go sailing late into the party.  Be sure you have lights on your boat!   Yes, the party tickets now cost $15, but it's still a deal... dinner, live music, rum and beer for $15.

All of the info, and Paypal checkout can be found at www.wyc.org/star<http://www.wyc.org/star>.

Thanks to the people who have contacted me about volunteering.  You will be hearing from me soon.  We also could use more raffle prizes, if you have connections.  Thanks!

Capri 25
Jalapeno
Magic
Offline
Rampage
ForeSail
Code Blue
Consensus
Tsunami
Tango
Fat Boys High

Sonar
Surly Angel
Gusto
Pirates Booty
Brouhuha
Tally Ho!
Forte
Dawg House
Rhumb Line
Zataway
All For Knot
Laser Boys ("Allegedly" sailed by the Laser Boys)
Red Line

S2 7.9
Religious Experience
Skyhawk