[S2] Need someone to pick up trophies in Hopkins

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Sep 5 13:31:54 CDT 2014

The trophies are ready, and I need a volunteer to pick them up this afternoon.  They are at Minnesota Trophy on Main Street in Hopkins, right by the Dairy Queen.  They are open until 6 p.m.

Please call me if you can pick them up.  Do not go there without calling me, because I don't want numerous people walking in and asking for the trophies.  They are paid for.  I will not be able to answer my phone after about 2:30.

Thanks.

Carmella