[S2] Reminder -- S2 CCR Meeting Wednesday

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 12:20:28 CDT 2015

Just a reminder for Wednesday:

Please be prepared to give a quick update on your (boat's) task list for the regatta. 2-3 minutes.
If you have ANY questions / additional needs (to be 100% certain we've got things covered) please bring them up at this time.

"Update Everybody & Identify Any Gaps in Our Plan."

Wednesday 7/22 6:30 PM

There are a few tasks we need to assign. Trailer parking. Bow numbers. Rum night coordination. Boat slips. Etc.
So.....please have at least one member of your crew in attendance (in order to get the assignment that most meets your interests).

Thanks.
Tom