[S2] Will S2's be in 2016 Star of the North?

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:04:02 CDT 2016

Pete,

Below is the summary I sent out a few weeks ago.  The bands are listed in
there also.

Thanks,
OT

*Site:*
http://www.star-of-the-north.org

*Direct Registration Link:*
https://starofthenorth.sportngin.com/register/form/186588372

*Event Summary*
*Friday*

   - Competitor meeting at 8:30am
   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free chair massages by Active Family Chiropractic
   - A free pig roast catered by Mr. Pig Stuff
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Michael Handler band

*Saturday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Full dinner catered by the amazing Connie Blanchard
   - Open scow bar
   - Music by Dean Weiser band

*Sunday*

   - Breakfast provided by Pete Ice
   - Racing starts at 10:00am, and goes until 12:30pm
   - Drone coverage by Minnesota Drone Photography (weather permitting)
   - Free Burgers & Brats
   - Open scow bar (if we still have leftovers)
   - Awards Ceremony
   - Music by Jah-B band

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine