[S2] WYC Happy Hour at SPASSO's - Thursday, February 25th at 5:00 p.m.!

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 07:27:34 CST 2016

Hello my friendly sailors!! Yes, another Happy Hour ! Our lovely month of February brings us to........
 SPASSO's in Wayzata, the best wine bar and pasta bar around!
 You are cordially invited to a fun Happy Hour on Thursday, February 25th at 5:00 p.m.! Stop by to catch up and mingle with fellow friends! We will have a private room just for us! Please bring a bottle of wine ($10.00 and up!) for the Boat of Wine that will be taking place at our Wine on Wayzata Bay in June. Try your luck with chances to win gift certificates and merchandise!
 Mark your calendar and see you next week!Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301
(763) 497-2911