[S2] Minnesota Drone Photography to join Star of the North Regatta

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:04:57 CDT 2016

I'm pleased to announce that Minnesota Drone Photography will be a part of
this year's Star of the North Regatta presented by Sika.  We're very
excited about the opportunities to capture some great high-def racing
footage which we plan to make available to all racing participants.
Thanks,
OT

*About Minnesota Drone Photography:*
Minnesota Drone Photography captures beautiful images from a unique angle
using quad-copter stabilized camera platforms.  With silky smooth video and
stunning stills, we specialize in commercial properties, construction, and
events.  If you need photos or video taken, we are always happy to help.
For more information please visit mndronephotography.com.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 3]

--

*Odell Tuttle*