[S2] [Sonar] Last Thursday night crew to sail! Annual sail to Maynard's, Thursday, September 22nd.

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 14:11:39 CDT 2016

Awesome idea, except I hear that there will be heavy showers/thunderstrom that day.  That being said, is this event going to be rescheduled?
CC

    On Monday, September 19, 2016 1:44 PM, Renee Vetsch via Sonar <sonar at lists.wyc.org> wrote:

  Grab your crew, rig your boat and join the Thursday night crew of Tsunami for our annual sail to Maynard's next Thursday, September 22. We'll leave the dock around 5:30 p.m., sail across the lake for dinner and drinks...the rest is up to you!
Hope to see all of you there!!
Renee
Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure