[S2] America's Cup Viewing Parties - This weekend @ WYC

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:50:00 CDT 2017

Well, we're all set for a re-match of the 2013 America's Cup.  It's Oracle
Team USA once again defending the trophy against Emirates Team New
Zealand.  The first race kicks off at 12:00 noon Saturday, which we will be
recording.  There will be America's Cup viewing parties after the races
both Saturday and Sunday at the WYC Clubhouse.  There will be beer on tap.
Saturday we will order pizzas, but Sunday will be potluck.

It should be good.  These races have been action-packed.  Go Team USA!

Thanks,
OT

--
*Odell Tuttle*
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine