[S2] Message from Kevin Eide

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu May 18 19:43:05 CDT 2017

I don't know why, but Kevin's message was stuck in the list server and this seemed like the best way to deliver it.  Please respond directly to Kevin <Kevin.Eide at courts.state.mn.us>

When I purchased No Chaser back in 2001 it came with a nice 8 hp Johnson motor.  I used it for a couple of years.  It quit running and instead of getting it fixed, I used another motor I had.  I just put $350+ into the motor to get it running again (some type of control module had to be replaced - carburetor cleaned - lube).  It has been stored inside the whole time I have owned it.  Obviously a long shaft.  Anyone in need of an outboard?  $600?  Kevin Eide