[S2] 2018 Star of the North

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:18:26 CDT 2018

Just a quick reminder that the Star of the North regatta is exactly Three
Weeks Away. This is the largest annual regatta at Wayzata Yacht Club, and
the team is working hard to put on a great event once again.

This week the trophies arrived and the shirts went off to print. They all
look great! We're in the final stages.

We already have 22 boats signed up, but we know there are still quite a few
more coming. If you haven't yet registered, please do it soon. We rely on
this registration information to plan the event, so please do it soon.

Go here to register: https://www.star-of-the-north.org

Thanks,
OT

--