[S2] Short Notice Holiday Happy Hour

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Fri Dec 14 17:09:01 CST 2018

Are you missing your sailing friends?  Let's gather and raise a glass of Christmas cheer!

When: Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Time:  4:30 or whenever you can get there, until about 7:00

Where:  Kip's Irish Pub & Restaurant

Kip's is located in the Marriott Hotel near 394 and 169.  Take the Hopkins Crossroad exit from 394.  Go north to the frontage road. Go east on the frontage road to the Marriott.  Plenty of Parking.  The restaurant has it's own entrance.

Kip's is a long-time sponsor of Wine on Wayzata Bay, so we want to bring them our business as a "thank you".

See you on Wednesday!  And if you can't make it, have a very Merry Christmas!

Carmella