[S2] "Rumble Event"

Tom Elsen telse at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 11:58:33 CDT 2018

The 'Rumble' event (3 races in Wayzata Bay) yesterday was G-R-E-A-T fun.

Only the 7.9 fleet participated. Super-short courses. Close racing. Quick, back-to-back format. ...perfect weather didn't hurt either.  Seriously everybody, it's a 'don't miss' event.

Many thanks to Kurt for teeing this up and making it happen. Well done! It's a terrific add to the schedule.

TE

iPhone