[S2] Support Wayzata Sailing with a Click of Your Mouse

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 12:55:11 CST 2020

 Old National Bank (formerly Anchor Bank) is sponsoring a huge giveaway to support non-profits in the communities served by their 31 locations.  The charity that gets the most votes will win $15,000.  Thirty other top vote-getters will each get $5,000.  That's a total of $165,000 for local charities!
WE CAN RIG THIS ELECTION!  Well, we can try.  You can vote once a day, every day, through December 17.
You do not have to be a customer of Old National Bank to vote.
>From the drop-down box on the voting page, select "Wayzata Sailing Foundation".
Through Choose Your Charity, Old National Bank is giving $165,000 to Minnesota nonprofits! You vote for the winners!

 https://www.oldnational.com/cyc
Thank you for supporting Wayzata Sailing!  Tell your friends!
Carmella Foster