[S2] Corrected Link

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 09:09:18 CST 2020

 Choose Your Charity (oldnational.com)

Hmmm.   I copied and pasted it, so it should work.  Otherwise, https://oldnational.com/cyc  (no bank)
My bad.
    On Sunday, December 6, 2020, 07:23:39 AM CST, Carmella Foster via Ensign <ensign at lists.wyc.org> wrote:

  Hey Sailors!  We need to step up our game.  We need everyone to vote for Wayzata Sailing to have any chance of getting a check from Old National Bank in their "Choose Your Charity" competition.

Old National Bank has 31 locations.  They will be making a donation to the top vote-getter in each community they serve.  So we are only competing against other non-profits in Wayzata.  Sadly, as of now, we are not even on the leaderboard.  The top 5 vote getters in the 55391 zip code are:
Hope RidesLake Minnetonka Figure Skating ClubMy Pit Bull is FamilySave-a-BullWomen of Song
Please vote for Wayzata Sailing.  Please vote every day.  You do not need to be a customer of Old National to vote.  Vote once every day through December 17.

Just go to https://www.oldnationalbank.com/cyc.  Enter your email address, and select Wayzata Sailing from the drop-down box.  Thirty charities will receive a check for $5,000.  The charity that gets the most votes will get $15,000.  It's been a tough year for fund-raising.  This is your opportunity to support Wayzata Sailing with someone else's money!  Let's do this!
And if you plan to make some year-end donations, please go to https://wayzatasailing.org, and tap the "Give" button at the top of the screen.  Thank you!
Ensign mailing list
Ensign at lists.wyc.org