[Sonar]More on cooking

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 13:40:57 CDT 2003

It looks like we have enough big pots.  So far Rainaldi's have said they
have about and and Mike Andert has one.  Bob Voyles has one and I have one.

Next we need to talk about logistics and a schedule.  Warren is arranging
for the big ingredient items (beans, rice, and sausage).  Let's have the
cooks get together and talk about when and how on Thursday and/or Saturday
and/or Sunday to discuss when and how.  Then we have to plan how we are
going to get things cooked/warmed on Sunday.

The beans recipe is attached.

Ernest