[Sonar]New Sonar on the water

Allan Green agreen at mn.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 20:17:38 CDT 2003

New Sonar on the waterHello

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Allan Green and my family and I will be joining the Sonar fleet 5! We have recently purchased hull #200 (also known as "Boat Rides")  We are very excited about joining WYC and look forward to finishing up the summer racing. We will be launching tomorrow after the races so we hope to see you then. We are planning on dropping the rigging off at the WYC around 12:30 and then going over to Minnetonka Yacht Club to launch and then coming back to rig and take her for a sail around 1:30 or so.

I would like to thank John, Ernie and all the other Sonar skippers that have been so kind while we get on the water.

Here's hoping thirteen is a lucky number.

Regards,

Allan

W: 651 681 3029

H: 952 934 2312