[Sonar]Lonar Cup Tommorrow Morning Saturday, June 14

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 12:09:28 CDT 2003

Fellow Sonar Sailors,
Just a reminder that tommorrow is the Lonar Cup, a singlehanded Sonar race
around Big Island.  Special sailing instructions are attached for the event.
Remember that the Lonars (Sonars) will start after the MORCII-III, PHRF
II-III.  Unless otherwise signaled by Race Officers, the start will occur 18
minutes after the Warning signal.

Hope to see you tommorrow morning.

John Sligh
Fleet Captain