[Sonar]Sonar Great Lakes Regatta & ADA Regatta July 26 & 27, 2003

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 12:18:20 CDT 2003

Hi Fellow Midwest Sonar Sailors,
The Wayzata Yacht Club Fleet # 5 is holding a Great Lakes Regatta in conjunction with our clubs annual ADA (American Diabetes Regatta) on the weekend of July 26 & 27, 2003.  There are 2 races scheduled for Saturday and 2 on Sunday.  The Sonars will have their own start and there will be other WYC fleets involved in the ADA Regatta.

Please forward this email to your fleet members and invite them to join us.  It would be great to have out of town boats from Lake Geneva and Kansas City to join us for the regatta to make it a true Great Lakes Championship.

Please let me know if there is any interest among you or your fleet members and I'll forward more information to you.

Thanks for your help.

Good sailing,
John Sligh
Fleet Captain