[Sonar]Fleece wear

M LERBERG mlerberg at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 18:39:35 CDT 2003

It's time to think about keeping warm again......

Long sleeve full zip Fleece with Wayzata Yacht Club flying burgee and the
Sonar logo included:
Navy or Royal Blue is $36.
Vest is $30.
All orders MUST be prepaid to Muggs Lerberg.

This is the second order.....I have a few paid waiting to complete this
order. Let's finish this up!

I will be at the club this Thursday for orders and payment. I'd like to turn
the order in by Friday or next Monday so that they will be available for
Lake Geneva or at least this fall like weather.

Call me if you cannot be there Thursday, Sept 4th. 612-308-0316
Regards, Muggs