[Sonar]Trophies

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 21:04:52 CDT 2003

In the past, when the fleet was smaller, the Sonar fleet bought an extra
place trophy so when we were entitled to one trophy the fleet bought the
second and when we were entitled to two trophies the fleet bought the third.
It is with pleasure that I realize that we have grown to the place that that
we are entitled to three trophies for most of the events.  The idea was to
distribute more trophies and thereby generate interest in racing.  It seems
to have worked.

My question is: Do we want to continue the concept so where we are entitled
to three trophies the fleet buys the fourth?

Owners, please reply with your vote by return e-mail.  You are allowed to
vote your self-interest.

Ernest