[Sonar]Practice on Wednesday

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 09:45:26 CDT 2004

The responses are in and Wednesday is the day most people picked and the day
everyone bringing a boat picked.  So we'll start of with Wednesday, Aug 18
and if, after that, there is an uproarious demand for another day we'll pick
one.

So, the agenda is
Arrive at the YC by 6:30 pm on Wednesday Aug 18
        Those bringing boats should have them there ready to go
We'll assign people to boats
        Perhaps we'll choose by logic, perhaps we'll be random
We'll go out and do some maneuvers and set sails
We may do some switching in the middle
        We might come into the dock to do it or do it on the water
Back to the docks by sunset (8:15)
        Put boats away
Wrap up discussion

Please be prompt and ready because sunset is at 8:15 so our time is limited.

Ernest